Pages

Italy Almost Tied With Amurrika For June Views, Author Stunned. Or, Some Archived Installments Offered To The Romans, Like Barbarian Tribute.




  I gotta tell ya, Italy's fucking impressive right now. There must be some kind of StripperHerder Underground there, spreading the gospel. My growth there has been unnatural in the nine years I've been writing this blog. Italy went from not-even-on-the-top-ten to 2nd place in a well established readership in something like 6-8 months.


  For me, who never promotes this humble blog anywhere, this readership spike is fascinating to me. Flattering too. It's nice to know that my brand of universal hatred and generalized loathing transcends national boundaries.


  In honor of my growing Italia fanbase, I'm going to re-publish two more StripperHerdrer CLASSICS.



  They are:



  https://plightofthestripperherder.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-stripperherder-2016-year-end.html




  And




https://plightofthestripperherder.blogspot.com/2013/10/stinkier-than-rancid-chutney-on-raccoon.html






  I hope you enjoy them. Thank you for pizza.




The StripperHerder