Pages

Italy Continues To Climb The 'Herder Fan List, Faster Than I Can Write Posts To Acknowledge It. Or, Something Terrible Is Happening To The Romans.



  Damn. I was working on a post congratulating Italy for surpassing Canada as the 4th highest readership by country for the Plight. But I haven't even got a third of the way through it and Italy has since passed the UK to take over the 3rd highest readership, trailing only Russia and the US in total pageviews.


  And all this in less than eight months no less. Apparently I'm doing something right.


  I'd like to take a moment to sincerely than Italy for the growing fanbase there and to assure you all that I will indeed post some brand new content soon. I'm more than halfway through my latest post and expect to finish it in the next few days.


   Until then, here's a classic 'Herder for all my new Italian readers:



https://plightofthestripperherder.blogspot.com/2011/09/weave-will-weave-will-rock-you-or-weave.html


  Nice job, Italy. I'm fucking impressed!



Prima Nocta.
-The StripperHerder